Turning Algebra Inwards

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
The link doesn't work for me so I suppose I have no reason to delete the thread yet. Try it again.

I just tried to Google "string chemistry" and got nowhere. Can you give a quick run-down?

-Dan

Nov 2019
toronto
Here is the Book, It's free to read on Line but the Print is so Small, I Tried Uploading the Files but was Only Allowed to Upload 10 Pics :( Jaydens Therom by Ashes Mi (Paperback) - Lulu

Here is the Solution for Number 6 in the Book (What is the 666th Prime Number) This isn't in the Book...prime1.pngprime2.pngprime3.pngprime4.png
Might be some typos but I am to waisted to go any further

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
What on Earth do prime numbers and the elements have to do with each other??

-Dan

Reactions: ashesmi
Nov 2019
toronto
Very Good Question Dan, I will have to make a Video for you. Hope You Like the Prime Table, took me 40 years to Develop it :) Spots all Primes and you can get your Prime Tree Factors of Non Primes by simply Backtracking saves a lot of hassel...Oh Here's a Video I Made for the Care Bears In Russia, Sharing is Caring I always say :) And Care Bears (i like to Call them That) Love to SHARE! Yea this is a Fastest Prime Sieve ever developed and it's grade 4 math, it spits out primes like a Machine Gun

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
Interesting. But what does this have to do with Chemistry?

-Dan

Nov 2019
toronto
First Do Numbers Exist. I Took Pi and made it physical as wave over frequency...here is a video to describe it.

Here is my Video describing why The Numbers had elements tied to them.

Here are how the waves bunch up using simple Newtonian Mechanics, I haven't finished the animation

This is Research and Development not Solid Science Development. Here are the Images from the Book Download them and Read them then Please Decide, thanks for your time this is Research and Development not Solid Science Development . Pics Download the Images so you can read them on your Computer.

d.png
Hope I'm in the Right Forum

Last edited:

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
I didn't mean to make you go through all of that, so thank you.

However I don't see how the elements really have anything to do with it. You could have just as easily labeled them as A, B, C,...

I'll let the Mathematicians weigh in on the existence of numbers.

But, like I said, the prime number thing is interesting.

-Dan

Nov 2019
toronto
I didn't mean to make you go through all of that, so thank you.

However I don't see how the elements really have anything to do with it. You could have just as easily labeled them as A, B, C,...

I'll let the Mathematicians weigh in on the existence of numbers.

But, like I said, the prime number thing is interesting.

-Dan
Thank You Dan I'm glad you liked it, and Understood it, Iteration is making it's way into math slowly...one word "Fractals" Oh Here are the Pics, you can download the images and read them on your computer, Pics

Last edited: