The theory of vortex gravity, cosmology and cosmogony

Nov 2019
physic
В теории вихревой гравитации, космологии и космогонии представлены доказательства того, что силы притяжения создаются эфирными кручениями. В космическом масштабе гравитационное поле действует плоскосимметрично. Это объясняет многие физические явления, такие как:
- эллиптические орбиты небесных тел,
- прилив,
- удаление или сближение спутников, планет или звезд друг с другом,
- отклонение, замедление или ускорение космического аппарата.

Это обстоятельство можно использовать для снижения стоимости космических полетов.
Теория предлагает физические модели происхождения и эволюции черных дыр, планет, звезд, галактик и всей Вселенной, а также энергии, атомов и электромагнитных полей.
На основе законов аэродинамики объясняется инвариантность скорости света.
В качестве доказательства вихревой, плоскосимметричной природы гравитации выполнен расчет сил солнечного притяжения, действующих на Меркурий и Плутон. Уравнение вихревой гравитации имеет погрешность не более 1%. В то время как классические уравнения гравитации более чем на 10% неверны.
На основе предложенной теории можно объяснить многие физические парадоксы, которые до сих пор не поняты.
Для удобства они собраны на сайте автора:

Attachments

Jun 2016
England

Hi Orlov,

Please note:
This is an English Based site, so could you please translate any future posts before submitting them.
I have used Google Translate to translate your post, and it seems to have made a reasonable job of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The theory of vortex gravity, cosmology and cosmogony provides evidence that gravitational forces are created by ether torsions. On a cosmic scale, the gravitational field acts plane-symmetrically. This explains many physical phenomena, such as:
- elliptical orbits of celestial bodies,
- tide - removal or rapprochement of satellites, planets or stars with each other,
- deflection, deceleration or acceleration of the spacecraft.

This circumstance can be used to reduce the cost of space flights. The theory offers physical models of the origin and evolution of black holes, planets, stars, galaxies and the entire Universe, as well as energy, atoms and electromagnetic fields. Based on the laws of aerodynamics, the invariance of the speed of light is explained.

Based on the laws of aerodynamics, the invariance of the speed of light is explained. As evidence of the vortex, plane-symmetric nature of gravity, the calculation of the forces of solar attraction acting on Mercury and Pluto is performed. The vortex gravity equation has an error of not more than 1%. While the classical equations of gravity are more than 10% incorrect. Based on the proposed theory, many physical paradoxes that are still not understood can be explained. For convenience, they are collected on the author’s website:

Last edited:
Nov 2019
physic
In the theory of vortex gravity, cosmology and cosmogony, evidence is presented that the forces of attraction are created by etheric torsions. On the cosmic scale, the gravitational field acts in a plane-symmetric manner. This explains many physical phenomena, such as:
- elliptical orbits of celestial bodies,
- the tides,
- removing or approaching satellites, planets or stars to each other,
- deflection, deceleration or acceleration of spacecraft.

This circumstance can be used to reduce the cost of space flights.
The theory proposes physical models of the origin and evolution of Black Holes, planets, stars, galaxies and the entire Universe, as well as energy, atoms and electromagnetic fields.
On the basis of the laws of aerodynamics, the invariance of the speed of light is explained.
As a proof of the vortex, plane-symmetric nature of gravity, the calculation of the forces of solar attraction acting on Mercury and Pluto is made. The equation of vortex gravity has an error of not more than 1%. Whereas the classical equations of gravity are more than 10% wrong.
On the basis of the proposed theory, it is possible to explain many physical paradoxes that are not understood until now.
For convenience they are collected on the author's website:
Вихревая гравитация - Главная страница

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
It appears I have to buy a program to view the file.

I'd like to ask you a favor: Could you briefly outline how your theory is different either from Newtonian gravity or from GR? (ie. What assumptions are you using, how closely can you approximate any results from GR, etc.)

-Dan

Addendum: Nope, I didn't have to download a program. The paper looks a bit wierd but I can read it.

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
I'm not planning to do a full critique of this paper but there is a rather large elephant in the room... The obvious question from almost the first page: no aether has ever been discovered. How can you propose that gravitational phenomena are transmitted by something that doesn't exist?

-Dan

Nov 2019
physic
Briefly about my theory. Outer space is filled with super low density gas - ether. The ether forms a system of interdependent vortices. In each vortex, the orbital velocity of the ether is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the center. At the same time, according to the Bernoulli principle, there is an increase in air pressure. All bodies are pushed to the center of each vortex. These pushing forces are the force of gravity. In the orbits of large vortices, small vortices arise. In this way, heavenly systems are created. In the center of the vortex, micro vortices are twisted, in which, due to the giant vortex gravity, the ether itself is compressed and atoms are ringed. From these atoms celestial bodies are created. All vortices have a flat configuration. Therefore, gravitational forces also act plane symmetrically, but only on a cosmic scale. In the center of the vortices, end vortices arise and gravitational forces act symmetrically in all directions. Therefore, it seems that gravitational forces act in this way throughout outer space. Flat gravity explains the ellipticity of planetary orbits, the ebbs and flows, etc.

Nov 2019
physic
I'm not planning to do a full critique of this paper but there is a rather large elephant in the room... The obvious question from almost the first page: no aether has ever been discovered. How can you propose that gravitational phenomena are transmitted by something that doesn't exist?

-Dan
Our Universe is infinite in size, not only in terms of maximum, but also in minimum. Therefore, there are substances or particles in it that we cannot touch directly. We can judge them only by indirect parameters. The theory of vortex gravity is based on universal rotation and attraction to the center of this rotation. If we add these two indirect properties, we can assume that the rotation creates an intangible substance, which we call the ether. It (ether) has the properties of a gas. So he obeys the law of Bernoulli and Archimedes. Then everything is simple. See my articles on the Internet.
Full list of articles S. Orlov

1. EQUIVALENCE OF ENERGY AND ATOMIC GRAVITATION
2. ON OPTIMAL TRAJECTORY IN SPACE FLIGHT
3. Gravitational Properties of Atom
4. ON INVARIANT SPEED OF LIGHT
5. REASONS FOR REMOVAL OF THE MOON
6. PHOTON MASS
7. Origin and physical properties of the Black Hole
8. Genesis of the planet Earth
9. Paradoxes of the theory of gravity
10. GRAVITATION - FLAT POWER FIELD
11. Masses of celestial butts
12 Foundation of vortex gravitation, cosmology and cosmogony

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
Perhaps everything is simple if you have an aether. I don't know fluid dynamics so I have no real way to dispute your findings but I just can't see how you could get gravitational fields that strong, say around a neutron star, from a gas so tenuous.

-Dan

Apr 2017
Briefly about my theory. Outer space is filled with super low density gas - ether. The ether forms a system of interdependent vortices. In each vortex, the orbital velocity of the ether is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the center.
A vortex can be sustained when fluid pressures are around atmospheric .... spiraling air molecules pull away from the center of rotation by centrifugal force , and reduced pressure at the axis pulls them back , hence a sustained vortex.... a whirlwind

In space the fluid pressure is incredibly low , pressure differences within this fluid would never be enough to stop spiraling atoms from escaping ...A vortex could not be sustained .

Reactions: topsquark
Nov 2019
physic
Perhaps everything is simple if you have an aether. I don't know fluid dynamics so I have no real way to dispute your findings but I just can't see how you could get gravitational fields that strong, say around a neutron star, from a gas so tenuous.

-Dan
Due to speed. The ether reaches a speed of 10 to 21 degrees km. in sec Unless, of course, you abandon Einstein’s imagination