Squeegee

Sep 2018
What are the forces that being in use when using squeegee when cleaning the floor?

Apr 2017
Squeegee primative cleaning instrument used by humans for cleaning windows and floors circa 1950- 2030

Q ... "what are the forces being used when cleaning floor with squeegee?"

I can't imagine this is a text book question ... how can it be answered????

The forces being used are muscular

Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2018
O.K.

(2)The next question that I ask:
Is how the graph of force is look like?
(3) [I don't it belong to Kinematics and Dynamics but I ask indeed]:
How the forces in molecular and atomic is used?
(4) [When I what that a force is influenced on body, what is the verb to use to described it]...[So I fix my bad English :)]

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
(2)The next question that I ask:
Is how the graph of force is look like?
(3) [I don't it belong to Kinematics and Dynamics but I ask indeed]:
How the forces in molecular and atomic is used?
(4) [When I what that a force is influenced on body, what is the verb to use to described it]...[So I fix my bad English :)]
I think you are looking for specific information about a topic that is too general for that. When a squeegee is in contact with a surface there is the applied force (from the person using it) a normal force against the surface, a friction force, and (though we could probably ignore it) a weight.

Unless you have a specific situation (where the forces are known) you can't possible graph anything.

The molecular forces are due to friction and you probably can't track them down to that level without knowing the interactions between the electron clouds of the surface and those of the end of the rubber on the squeegee.

Forces "act" on objects. I think that's the language you are looking for.

-Dan