Physics Software Recommendation on computer assisted software for drawing motion and vectors

Jun 2017
Lima, Peru
Hello. I'm new to this forum. I'm looking for a recommendation on a software that is preferably free or open source that can be used to replicate a diagram similar to the picture from below.

I know that there are some applications web based on different sites like geogebra but for my purpose i need something that can be accessed without the necessity to be online and to offer some degree of customatization, probably nothing fancy or sophisticated but can allow to choose between colors for the vectors or lines to put labels and other things.

Nov 2013
New Zealand
Maybe SciPy but not sure if that's too low level. I use that one alot myself. Can install via the Anaconda installer for easy install.

Jun 2017
Lima, Peru
Maybe SciPy but not sure if that's too low level. I use that one alot myself. Can install via the Anaconda installer for easy install.
I've already visited the site you suggested but it looks that it draws vectors and functions as entered by a function. I was looking for a tool similar to a free hand pencil such as it is in many drawing programs thus it can allow different modifications and so on. Do you know other alternatives. I've already have maple in my computer which seem to do much of the work offered by SciPy but again those two seem to fall in the same category as you need to enter an specific command using a function to draw something.