Question on LaTeX here

Nov 2010
Somehow, I cannot use the LaTeX that works in the math section here!! (Sadsmile)Is there any difference and if so, can anyone give me a link on the instruction how to post question in LaTeX in the Electromagnetic forum?

I looked through over 10 threads and nobody use LaTeX!!! Is LaTeX even work here?

Thanks

Alan

Last edited:

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
Somehow, I cannot use the LaTeX that works in the math section here!! (Sadsmile)Is there any difference and if so, can anyone give me a link on the instruction how to post question in LaTeX in the Electromagnetic forum?

I looked through over 10 threads and nobody use LaTeX!!! Is LaTeX even work here?

Thanks

Alan
There are two general methods.
1) There are a number of sites where you can compile a LaTeX statement. Then upload the image.

2) There is a sticky note in the LaTeX Help forum. The nuts and bolts of it are that you can use the "command" line:

Unfortunately I don't know when LaTeX is going to be fixed so you will have to use one option or another for a while.

-Dan

Edit: Speaking of the LaTeX forum, that's where this thread belongs, so I'm moving it there.

Last edited: