Properties of entanglement between particles

Aug 2018
Neural Network of the Universe
I know, that it's a completely different thread, but I have to reply to topsquark and I can't do it in a closed thread
Would it kill you to learn the accepted Physics before you try to tear it down? That's the only way to make true change. You've got some little pieces and maybe you are right in a few things, but when you put it all together it just doesn't add up,
1. I know about the theories, which I want to tear down, in a degree, that allows me do disagree with them
2. I have gathered quite a lot of different pieces and those which I presented here until now, make just a fraction of my entire collection - so at this stage, you can't see the whole image, to say if things actually add up or not
3. You didn't allow me to properly explain even one of those pieces - there's still a LOT, what I have to say about my model of gravity
4. If as you say, there is a chance, that I might be right in some of my claims, then why should someone reject all my ideas, without any actual verification? Even if it turns out, that I wasn't 100% correct in each single one of my claims, why shouldn't those correct ones be applied to existing theories?

I also have to warn you: I have in mind an idea for a antigravity plasma propulsion system, that uses my model of gravity and at some point in the future, I will probably use a graphic software, to turn that concept, into a simple 3D model - when it happens, I will for sure come back to the subject of gravity...

However as for now, I have to make at least 2 new threads - one about fractal cosmology and one about my model of light speed in relative motion - this might give you a better look at my theory as a whole...

Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary proof. You are a jack of all trades and master of none. I know you are going to tell me that I'm upholding the establishment because I lack the guts (or some such) to man up and face the fact that modern Physics needs to be radically changed.
I won't tell you anything regarding your guts and you know already my opinion about mainstream physics. In fact, I was positively surprised, that in the difference to other forums, I was able to discuss here my ideas without being treated, like a total idiot, who has no idea, what he's talking about and suppose to sit down and shut up, when smart people are telling him, how stupid he is... thanks!

Last edited:

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
I won't tell you anything regarding your guts and you know already my opinion about mainstream physics. In fact, I was positively surprised, that in the difference to other forums, I was able to discuss here my ideas without being treated, like a total idiot, who has no idea, what he's talking about and suppose to sit down and shut up, when smart people are telling him, how stupid he is... thanks!
I'll respond here so that I am clear to the rest of all y'all too. By closing the thread I was saying that the discussion was closed. So responding in another thread is not something you should do. PM me instead.

Everybody here gets at least a chance to have their say. And you are welcome.

-Dan