Once upon a time

Mar 2019
cosmos
Once upon a time, a former classmate in the No. 1 Middle School of Xinhui (新会一中九一四班) moaned to me:"Li Q, your environment of survival is cruel...". Seemed that he knew the inside clearly...呵呵
My nation now is strong and prosperous. People live a peaceful and rich life. Why must "cruel" to this tramp in cosmos?
他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班值得全世界打靶啦。

Attachments

Mar 2019
cosmos
Once upon a time, this tramp in cosmos was confined as a semi self payment watchman by the local dark force (江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团) in one of their small business in Guangzhou city.

Attachments

Jun 2016
England
Are you familiar with the curse:
"May you live in interesting times".

I prefer the quiet life, but there is always some <choose your own pejoritive term for a disagreeable person>
who insists on stirring things up.

Mar 2019
cosmos
Once upon a time, the "cruel" former classmate in the No.1 middle school of Xinhui (新会一中) told me seriously:"no matter how complicated it will be, it is a game...you have to compromise, again, again, and again... "
Yes, stranded in their most complicated game worldwide in 21th century, during the past few years, this tramp in cosmos had to give up all job opportunity created by himself, and then his old parents and brother and sisters in 2019, and then perhaps his only daughter this year, and then his nation and then even his own life, and then , 呵呵:
他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班全世界打靶。