Once upon a time

Jul 2013
We can see forward by two eyes but we cannot see backward. It means we are moving forward to make new times as day. So the shell of world look possible to see the truth of it as they are looked to touch it but impossible to change it and the reason is we are moving forward only front way and time.( It is normal.)

Mar 2019
cosmos
@ philipishin:
The guy in the attached picture can detect with one ear forward while another ear backward...

Attachments

Reactions: benit13
Jun 2016
England
I guess (as always with Phil it has to be a guess) that the topic here is that our understanding of time is heavily influenced by our animal based perceptions.
This is not a new idea.
Experiments in physics have clearly shown that our ordinary understanding of time is substantially deficient,
however it will take considerable mental effort to be able to see past our innate, but inaccurate, instinctual appreciation of time.

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
I guess (as always with Phil it has to be a guess) that the topic here is that our understanding of time is heavily influenced by our animal based perceptions.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff. " -Dr. Who, "Blink"

-Dan

Reactions: Woody
Jun 2016
England
I think you hit the nail squarely on the head there Dan!
That seems to nicely sum up the current state of the understanding of time in Physics,
in a single sentence.
:p

Reactions: topsquark

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
I'm a big fan of The Doctor, though I've missed the last couple of seasons.

-Dan

Mar 2019
cosmos
天若有情天亦老,人间正道是沧桑
next, 有请袁凤瑛

Mar 2019
cosmos
next, 有请江湖上消失了几十年的胡铁花大侠,哈哈

Attachments

Mar 2019
cosmos
Once upon a time, the local dark lord of Jiangmen city (江门地方黑恶势力钟永康) siad to this tramp in cosmos seriously: "you die hard".

Attachments