Object(electromagnetic) reaction

Jul 2013
One thing cannot existing to hit one object(electromagnetic) as not moving. Two objects(actually two direction of electromagnetic) can hit one thing at the same time and thing react regulary so we can measure physics by the theory. Three objects(distinguish three electromagnetic) can hit one thing at the same time and thing react randomly(mean within the rule as gap) so all are ruled as the theory to understand it all.

Aug 2018
Neural Network of the Universe
@neila9876
Exactly... Your chinese characters seem to make more sense to me - even before I paste them into translator...

But wait a second... I think I get it...

"One thing cannot existing to hit one object(electromagnetic) as not moving
Two objects(actually two direction of electromagnetic) can hit one thing at the same time
and thing react regulary so we can measure physics by the theory
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie...

Three objects(distinguish three electromagnetic) can hit one thing at the same time
and thing react randomly (mean within the rule as gap) so all are ruled
as the theory to understand them and the theory to find them,
the theory to bring them all and electromagnetically bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie..."

This is the true form of this art, it was just hidden until now....

Last edited:
Jun 2016
England
I think he is trying to use the inherent impossibility to find analytical solutions to the three body interaction problem
(except in a small number of tightly defined situations)
to suggest a route for the introduction of indeterminism into the universe.

Oct 2017
Glasgow
I think he is trying to use the inherent impossibility to find analytical solutions to the three body interaction problem
(except in a small number of tightly defined situations)
to suggest a route for the introduction of indeterminism into the universe.
If so, that's a bit silly. There's plenty of problems which are not analytically tractable, but can be solved numerically.
E.g. try solving \(\displaystyle \sin x - \frac{x}{2} = 0\). It has two solutions. \(\displaystyle x=0\) is the obvious solution, but the other one can only be obtained using a numerical technique, such as a series approximation or a root-finding algorithm.