Number philosophy(One relativity)

Jul 2013
Number can mean perfect logic for just nature. But number also is for philosophy as logic and letter, together. So number and philosophy mean the same. And I take monism for philosophy, so everything is one. Number is not question relativity for philosophy as it has it. So relativity can be one.

Apr 2015
Somerset, England
Take exactly 3.737 candles to the top of a mountain and light them at dusk.

In the light of these candles you will understand the OP.

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
Take exactly 3.737 candles to the top of a mountain and light them at dusk.

In the light of these candles you will understand the OP.
I'd rather stay at home and read the tea leaves.

-Dan

Mar 2018
Xinhui Guangdong Province China
tea

China has much good tea. When moonlight falling into the mountains just like snow, millions of stars signing in the night sky, the stream water flowing slightly in the valley,it would be a dreamy affair to share a bottle of good wine with friends between the grass , the flowers, and trees

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2018
Xinhui Guangdong Province China
1+1=1?

I drank one bottle of wine every night and felt it's not so enough and then took one more, when I was satisfied , I found two empty bottles in front of me, it's a simple and iron logic. But I think that the best principle in cosmos is just only one empty bottle appear

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
I drank one bottle of wine every night and felt it's not so enough and then took one more, when I was satisfied , I found two empty bottles in front of me, it's a simple and iron logic. But I think that the best principle in cosmos is just only one empty bottle appear
1 + 1 = 1 for small values of 1.

-Dan

Pmb

PHF Hall of Fame
Apr 2009
Boston's North Shore
Number can mean perfect logic for just nature. But number also is for philosophy as logic and letter, together. So number and philosophy mean the same. And I take monism for philosophy, so everything is one. Number is not question relativity for philosophy as it has it. So relativity can be one.
Math and philosophy are very different endeavors defined very differently. I.e.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/mathematics
The abstract science of number, quantity, and space, either as abstract concepts (pure mathematics), or as applied to other disciplines such as physics and engineering (applied mathematics)
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/philosophy
The study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence, especially when considered as an academic discipline.
Namely, math is an abstract science - very rigid logic, and philosophy isn't. In math there is one and only one answer set to a problem whereas there is nothing like that in philosophy. Math is full of answers and philosophy is full of questions.

I am Groot.

Apr 2015
Somerset, England
Math is full of answers and philosophy is full of questions.

I am Groot.
I particularly like this observation.
I might borrow it sometime.
Thanks.

:)