Need Mathematician to Co Write a Paper the paper is already written

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2019
toronto
I am a savant and I developed this Table here

Which ties into this table here. This is Not the sieve of eratosthenes but based from it.

Cause I'm a Savant the high level math isn't something I was taught, parts of the brain light up when others shut down, so I need a Math Professor or even a student just to sign off on the Table, I basically just need a connection.

Here is the Table

prime1.png
prime2.pngprime3.pngprime4.png

Just ignore the Table of Elements, this is the Prime Sequence Series, took 40 years to develop.

Sep 2019
CN GX WZ
Man, when I was studying economics, I made a special tool to calculate these.
According to the above rule analysis,I helped you to calculate this table.
They are separated by semicolons. You can import it into Excel for use.
I don't know why they gave up Visual FoxPro, which has always been the most handy tool for me.
Z

###
checked

Attachments

Last edited:
Nov 2019
toronto
Man, when I was studying economics, I made a special tool to calculate these.
According to the above rule analysis,I helped you to calculate this table.
They are separated by semicolons. You can import it into Excel for use.
I don't know why they gave up Visual FoxPro, which has always been the most handy tool for me.
Z

###
checked
You did an Amazing Job, You almost had the same table, Just b wasn't initialized. Why don't you sign the paper on the 4 attachments I have and publish it, it's already written. Just need to add 2 other names to it is all, this is Serrious This Table doenn't exist anywhere on earth it has the equations written it's all Done. Just need to Sign and Publish...Please?

Sep 2019
CN GX WZ
I changed it again according to your format.

To avoid confusion, just one file, I hope it helps.

But I don't understand the meaning of the four attachments. I may not see the correct picture here.
Signature ID included .

Attachments

Nov 2019
toronto
I changed it again according to your format.

To avoid confusion, just one file, I hope it helps.

But I don't understand the meaning of the four attachments. I may not see the correct picture here.
Signature ID included .
Here are the 4 Attachments prime1.pngprime2.pngprime3.pngprime4.png

Here above are the 4 attachments. the formulas are there as well, so you want to sign off on the Paper, you got nothing to loose and everything to gain again this table and these equations don't exist anywhere and I would like to work with you as you were so close and on the same wavelength.

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
@ashesmi:
I hadn't really meant for you to post on the open Forum but I'm not going to worry about it. However, please conduct your search using the PM system.

Thread closed.

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.