Load Measurements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2018
when a fluorescent bulb comes into proximity contact with a Plasma Globe it appears to exert a load upon the plasma globe by both lighting the bulb and also by attracting the EM conduction plasma within the globe which both can be seen visually.

I believe this is through closing the circuit within the bulb by the bulb creating an impedance load Z=RLC within the EM field.

My Question is:
1) in what and how many ways can this Load be identified thru measurements?

this question seems to need an advanced answer please!

Thanks in advance,
QP

Apr 2015
Somerset, England
I believe this is through closing the circuit within the bulb by the bulb creating an impedance load Z=RLC within the EM field.
The underlined part is meaningless.

Added to which you already have a thread on this very subject where you are fighting responders instead of working with them.

Post reported

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2018
yes I repeated the thread here in the advanced section, because it was not getting reliable answers in the non-advanced section.

I am hoping to get an advanced answer from a qualified physicist please!

Sincerely,
QP

P.S. My back ground is electrical computer engineering and computer science, I've been a life long student and researcher. and have 7 years working in the engineering department for electronics manufacturing. I am hoping to find others with the similar interest of researching engineering and sciences in this forum! Thank You!

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
I am hoping to get an advanced answer from a qualified physicist please! ...
First, if you already have a thread going, please do not post a copy in another forum.

Second, you are going to get answers from the same group of people.

Third, that's a pretty d*mned insulting thing to say about people who are trying to help answer your questions.

Fourth, thread closed.

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.