latex test

Feb 2009
F=ma is ST units:

\(\displaystyle \frac{s^3}{m^3}\times\frac{m}{s^2}\)= \(\displaystyle \frac{s}{m^2}\)

Feb 2009
F=ma (take 2)

\(\displaystyle \frac{s^3}{m^3}\times\frac{m}{s^2}\)= \(\displaystyle \frac{s}{m^2}\)

Feb 2010
Brazil, São Paulo, SP
Testing: [; \frac{L}{L\odot} = \left ( \frac{M}{M\odot} \right ) ^a ;]
Strange... When I use "[ MATH ] [ / MATH ]" appears to me this message: "[LaTeX Error: Can't write to directory]". But when I use "[ ; ; ]" appears the formula... o_O

Last edited:

arbolis

PHF Hall of Fame
Apr 2008
Testing: [; \frac{L}{L\odot} = \left ( \frac{M}{M\odot} \right ) ^a ;]
Strange... When I use "[ MATH ] [ / MATH ]" appears to me this message: "[LaTeX Error: Can't write to directory]". But when I use "[ ; ; ]" appears the formula... o_O
Welcome to the forum Luccas!
We're sorry but Latex is down for now. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. The correct way to use it is with the "[ MATH ] [ / MATH ]" tags.
Using the tags "[ ; ; ]" is the same as not using any tag. The formula isn't displayed as an image, as it would be in the case with Latex's use.

Reactions: Luccas
Feb 2010
Brazil, São Paulo, SP
Welcome to the forum Luccas!
We're sorry but Latex is down for now. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. The correct way to use it is with the "[ MATH ] [ / MATH ]" tags.
Using the tags "[ ; ; ]" is the same as not using any tag. The formula isn't displayed as an image, as it would be in the case with Latex's use.
Hello!
Thank for the explanation, my friend! And for your friendly reception! =)
[]'s!

Similar Physics Discussions Physics Forum Date
LaTeX
LaTeX
LaTeX
LaTeX