Is the main forum admin, topsquark, able to study new things, be thinking logically?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2018
Hey, topsquark.

You have just closed my thread:

"http://physicshelpforum.com/kinematics-dynamics/15200-these-new-scientific-discoveries-will-affect-world-dramatically.html"

Although I wrote
Please say out only your reasonable (sensible) opinion after reading.
But you were saying out your opinions about the document before reading it.

Also you were
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof."

Attention!

I have provided the experiments logically proving the existence of the 2 biggest basic errors of modern physics and the existence of new Energy.

Just study those experiments and those logical explanations of them totally carefully.

Experiments and logic are my extraordinary proof.
Are you familiar with such extraordinary proof?

It seems you are not.
Or just be (can you?) specific about the text of the document. About each logical conclusion, about each number that is in the document. Without very common words, be specific, find and prove a logical error in the text?
Will you?

Now here is just a more simple task for you. On your level.

Your next steps?

Whether show to everyone how you are angry from the truth and close the discussion.

Or just let the discussion be (for those who will have read the document. I am sure that here are such people who can do it easily.)

“The Revolution in Science. The New Biggest Ever Fundamental Discoveries in Physics. The experimental discovery of New Clean Renewable (Inexhaustible) Energy.”
https://medium.com/p/d8919d784567

My recommendations on how to read the document:

Start reading. Carefully, string by string.
It is critically important to start from the very beginning of the document.

As soon as you get to a fragment that you do not understand or that you do not agree with, just write me a note and I will give you additional explanations in extremely simple words.

Do not be afraid of it. Just start reading.

Last edited:
Apr 2015
Somerset, England
Since this thread is titled as a direct attack on our one and only (and therfore grossly overworked) forum moderator/administrator I would like to point out that topsquark is amongst the best mods I have come across in the quite a few technical forums I visit or have visited.

You are complaining that he and others are not listening to you, yet you appear totally impervious to what they are telling you.

Reactions: 2 people

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
Since this thread is titled as a direct attack on our one and only (and therfore grossly overworked) forum moderator/administrator I would like to point out that topsquark is amongst the best mods I have come across in the quite a few technical forums I visit or have visited.
(I'm blushing!) Thanks.

-Dan

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
I have decided to split this thread. One part is the initial post which is questioning my ability to Administer for PHF without bias, which I have left here. The other part is in a new thread, here, where we are discussing OlegGor's redefinition of work and energy.

As there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in discussing my job I am going to close this thread.

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.