How can I finish studying these topics in 45 days? ( 2 hours a day )

Mar 2020
Egypt
Hi, I am in a high a school and I want to finish these topics in one month and solve advanced problems also :

I study with watching lectures on youtube and memorizing some contexts.

I want to make a daily missions to ace the subject.

I have studied the first chapter but I need to solve it again because I want to solve any problems about it.

• Chapter 1: Electrical Current and Ohm's Law
  • Electricity basic concepts
  • resistivity and conductivity
  • Parallel and series connection
  • Ohm's Law for a closed circult
  • How to solve problems
  • Problems on Ohm's law for closed circuit
  • Kirchhoff's laws

• Chapter 2: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current and Measuring Instruments
  • (magnetic effect of electric current (straight wire +circular coil + solenoid
  • Neutral point
  • The Magnetic Force
  • Torque acting on rectangular coil
  • Application on torque
  • ohmmeter

• Chapter 3: Electromagnetic Induction
  • Electromagnetic Induction
  • Mutual induction and self induction
  • Eddy Currents
  • (Dynamo (generator
  • Current Rectification in Dynamo
  • The Electric Motor
  • The Electric Transformer

• Chapter 4: AC Circuits
  • Hot wire ammeter
  • AC Circuits
    Oscillating circuit
  • Tuning circuit
  • Problem on Chapter 4

this is my textbook :
    كتاب المعاصر 3 ث لغات 2019 .pdf

Jun 2016
England
There are two problems, memorizing and understanding.

From your post I am guessing that you must be way above average on the memorizing side,
otherwise you would not be attempting such a challenging undertaking.
However simply memorizing everything you can find on these topics will not automatically lead to understanding.

I am guessing that your text book (as is often the way with text books) poses a set of questions at the end of each chapter, relating to that chapter.
You have already noted that you feel the need to re-visit chapter one after being unable to solve all the problems.
You will likely encounter the same difficulty for all chapters.

However it might be reasonable to start on later chapters, since the way in which they build on the concepts of the earlier chapters can sometimes prove enlightening on the understanding of the earlier chapters.
So as you move forward through the book, often return to the earlier chapters to make sure you appreciate how each topic lies in relation to the others.

Reactions: topsquark
Oct 2017
Glasgow
If you don't repeat the work you've done to some extent, you'll forget everything (unless you have photographic memory or are some sort of time-travelling space wizard). My advice is to only do a few of the problems in each chapter at first read-through (e.g. questions 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9), then later go back a week later and try the others (questions 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10). Another option is to redo the questions you already tried without looking at your previous answers.

Reactions: topsquark
Similar Physics Discussions Physics Forum Date
Kinematics / Dynamics
Electricity / Magnetism