GR deals with what is Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2019
Maybe it would help if I explained what is happening in three famous quantum experiments. The Double Slit, Delay Choice Quantum Eraser, Which Way Quantum Eraser.

The Double Slit
Layered, Unobserved quantum fields begin to combine to assemble a new particle. The Dimension of the Unreal is able to know if the physical state of the particle will be requested in it's path. Something we know is capable of doing a state change is called a detector. But there are other more natural means of causing it. A particle with a physical state going through a double slit will only go through one slit. An unreal, quantum wave will go through both slits and display interference/fringes on a final panel. The final panel does cause a wave collapse but does not give the particle a physical state while in flight.

Delay Choice Quantum Eraser
Shows us the entire path of the particle is known before it starts moving. Entangled particles hold the same state while in flight. When the first particle hits it's final panel in a shorten path, it knows if its entangled brother will ever be physical or not in its path.

Which Way Quantum Eraser
Something very interesting happens when you cause two state changes in the path of a particle before it hits a final panel. If a particle knows (the unreal dimension) two state changes are going to occur, it goes back to being unreal quantum waves. When you see fringes appear on the final panel, it is because the quantum waves when through polarizers at the slits and the additional polarizer at unreal quantum waves.

Jun 2016
England
I am not a fan of the simulation idea,
It basically pushes the unknowns into a "higher realm" which is essentially unknowable.
You might as well say it is magic, if it is unknowable and untestable, it is not physics.

The "dimension of the unreal" is strange terminology, but it is not so far from the "probability dimension" or other similar ideas that are hanging around on the fringes.

I don't think that the idea that the probability of interactions depends on the relative distances in spacetime, between the potential interacters, would be disputed.
But can the equation be turned around to suggest that the relative positions in spacetime can be defined in terms of of the probability of interaction?

Reactions: 2 people
Aug 2019
The Unreal doesn't care about distance ..just look at the delayed choice quantum eraser.

QFT assumes spacetime is involved ..it's not. It uses points (x, y, z) Cartesian coordinates. They are assuming those points are in spacetime. There isn't anything saying it has to be locations from spacetime.

Spacetime is fine for points in space when the object in question is observed/has a physical state.

Unobserved quantum fields do not need spacetime to function.

You never get anything faster than light ..when spacetime is involved.

Observation/state change, gets spacetime involved. You are not considering speeds from unobserved objects.

If what I'm describing isn't spacetime ..it would be something completely new/undiscovered. A property of nature. I have no doubt something is going on here and it's the key to the theory of everything.

You can't observe objects going faster than light ..except for galaxies. The space between galaxies doesn't have spacetime which is why they are separating faster than light.

This might explain dark matter halos around galaxies ..It's matter that doesn't have spacetime and can't be given a physical state.

Last edited:
Aug 2019
For Dark Matter known to be inside the optical boundaries of a galaxy:
Either the spacetime bubble is indenting to accommodate the dark matter inside ..or dark matter can never become physical even when in spacetime.

I would hesitate to be the first person to leave the boundaries of a galaxy.

My evidence is that galaxies are separating at an exponential rate.
The galaxies are not expanding internally ..so they are in a spacetime bubble that has a boundary.

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
Okay, I think I've been nice enough for now.

@scifimath: If you want to come back at some other point after you have done at least some basic research feel free to come back and talk to us again about this. Otherwise it's done.

Thread closed.

-Dan

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.