Galaxies are seperating faster than light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2019
If dark energy is actually a thing ..it would only be the energy used to move the galaxy bubbles through nothingness.

Aug 2019
If each supermassive black hole has a singularity ..they are entangled with the first singularity ..the big bang

Aug 2019
I always wondered what the connection between the singularity that started spacetime and a singularity at the bottom of a black hole was ..now I know ..blowing my own mind over here.

Aug 2019
Each black hole is holding an instance of spacetime. Like looking at the ark of the covenant. The galaxy gets to be physical ..real.

Aug 2019
You don't understand how important spacetime is for life to exist.

Aug 2019
okay, new idea. You don't get gravity without spacetime, so the first spacetime bubble from the big bang had to be around to allow the supermassive blackholes to form. But after they did their thing and a galaxy formed, the spacetime bubble around the galaxy broke away from the main bubble.

Aug 2019
The big bang is still banging but all it is doing is increasing the distance between spacetime bubbles proportionately.

Aug 2019
Any object in interstellar space was likely formed in a spacetime bubble and then was tossed out.

Jun 2016
England
You are full of imaginative ideas, which is not a bad thing.
The base of all scientific endeavor is imagination.
However, science also requires that the ideas mesh together to form a consistent whole.
Your ideas just seem to bounce around randomly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar Physics Discussions Physics Forum Date
General Physics