Einstein Errors?

Feb 2019
Hi,
it's been a while since i started working on Einstein Special Relativity theory and I found it to have errors.
I'm writing here with the hope that somebody can tell me if I'm wrong or if I'm right confirm with me that this theory steps are wrong.
Error I found are on simple formulas and simple mathematics,
Can somebody here help me sort this thing out?
My paper is in the attachment

Thanks for you help
Best Regards
Franco

Attachments

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
Hi,
it's been a while since i started working on Einstein Special Relativity theory and I found it to have errors.
I'm writing here with the hope that somebody can tell me if I'm wrong or if I'm right confirm with me that this theory steps are wrong.
Error I found are on simple formulas and simple mathematics,
Can somebody here help me sort this thing out?
My paper is in the attachment

Thanks for you help
Best Regards
Franco
I will look this over more carefully later but it looks like you are just listing a bunch of equations without any context. I don't have the source you are quoting from but I did post his original paper here.

That's a lot of work you seem to be expecting us to do. Are there any specific equations that you are having trouble with?

-Dan

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
I've looked at both your source and the list of equations. I can only seem to see the first page so I can't verify what these equations are used for. Some are obviously definitions, others are from derivations on some of the more basic stuff like the length contraction and time dilation. But there is too much that must be in the paper for some reason or other. Without specifically knowing what you want I can go no further.

-Dan

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2019
Update

Hi all,
thanks for your reply, as for your comments I'm attaching a simplified version of my work to try to make myself a little more clear.
Let me know if you hare more question so that I correct my work

Attachments

Aug 2010
And that ends with you asking a question. Simply saying that you do not understand something does not prove it is wrong.

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2019
cosmos
@franco:
I would like to find out what's the problem with your calculation, but I failed to read enough details in your content. It's really hard to read that kind of thing. So, I can give no suggestion. Sorry.
But I think that if you want someone to give you some suggestion, you should write it in the prevailing method in English.

Feb 2019
@franco:
I would like to find out what's the problem with your calculation, but I failed to read enough details in your content. It's really hard to read that kind of thing. So, I can give no suggestion. Sorry.
But I think that if you want someone to give you some suggestion, you should write it in the prevailing method in English.
Hi Neila9876
thanks for you reply, what is the "prevailing method" you are referring to that I should rewrite in english?
I would be more than happy to help other read the article to get a better perspective on the issue.
The text of Einstein in english is already linked it in previous post of the Feb 12th 2019.