Dark Matter and Cosmic Void expansion answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2019
Pittsburgh
Topsquark, please let people comment before locking.

Why do we assume the big bang created matter/antimatter?
What if pure energy doesn't create matter/antimatter pairs, but entangled matter/matter-wave pairs?
Duality is then literally two separate entities. When something becomes observed, the matter-wave becomes one with the particle it "represents".
I'd say that would give a galaxy the extra mass dark matter is claiming to give. And we could say this is why matter waves have mass.
I'm not sure if it means everything is twice as heavy as it should be or not.
There is the other idea that the matter wave partner is not connected in any way and just gets dumped in a sea of matter waves in the quantum realm (a fog of dark matter).

What if Dark Matter is the most obvious answer of all ..it's matter that's been in an unobservable black hole?
I'm saying it's matter that prevents the information paradox ..or it was matter in a black hole so big it exploded (super early in time)

How about it's showing us we are in a higher dimensional black hole? Might explain why cosmic voids are expanding.
The universe isn't expanding, cosmic voids are. I originally thought an extra dimension would need to be involved and it turns out it does.

This is saying there is some kind of link from matter to more mass Physicists Claim They've Found Even More Evidence of a New Force of Nature
I think this is showing that dark matter is quantum waves Physicists Have Finally Seen Traces of a Long-Sought Particle. Here's Why That's a Big Deal.

ANGRY PERSON 1) this is no reason to say that the big bang or pure energy doesn't create matter/antimatter pairs. The 2 ideas wouldn't be mutually exclusive, and if they were, you wouldn't be adding matter into the equation, you'd just be moving it.
ME 1) You have no reason to say it does create them. I don't understand why anyone thought this was a good idea to begin with. Why would the default of pure energy be matter pairs that destroy each other? The main idea of the beginning of my post is to claim pure energy creates observed and unobserved pairs.

ANGRY PERSON 2) Logically, if your hypothesis was correct, then when we observe a particle, it would have to have twice the mass expected in order to account for tge gravity caused by dark matter. However, experimentally it doesn't have twice the mass, it has the exact mass expected. The mass can't simply disappear upon observation, or we would see a sudden drop in gravity every time we look at something.
ME 2) The idea is that most matter isn't observed

ANGRY PERSON 3) If the extra matter is only there until observed, that matter would have to go somewhere upon observation, which not only leads to conservation of energy issues, but also conservation of information which is even more fundamental than conservation of energy.
ME 3) right, cause we all know the code of unobserved waves /sarcasm

ANGRY PERSON 4) black holes are localized sources of gravity, so they can't be the source of dispersed matter. They can evaporate through Hawking radiation, but that releases detectable energy. Also, if one were to explode, there is no reason to assume that the energy and matter released would be dark. Black holes are only dark because light can't escape. They do NOT fit the description of dark matter.
Remember, mathematically 25% of the universe is dispersed dark matter. If it were hidden in black holes, the universe would be a very different place. Remember that dark matter doesn't interact with EM waves.
Black holes do.
Physicists have already considered and ruled out that notion of black holes being dark matter.
ME 4) meh, you aren't thinking big enough. Dark Matter is only gravity, I'm not saying they are black holes, I'm saying they were involved with one at some point. "Black holes are only dark because light can't escape." ..a convenient excuse. Matter that we can't interact with sure sounds like matter in a different dimension, that happens to be in the same area as us. You missed the part about a higher dimensional black hole explaining cosmic void expansion ..dark energy isn't a thing. I'm in love with the idea of only areas consumed by higher dimensional black holes have spacetime.
ME ) It would be interesting to find out normal black holes don't pull in Dark Matter. Like matter that's already been through the wringer doesn't have to take the ride twice.

ANGRY BEAR 1) How does your hypothesis predict the Cosmic microwave Background Radiation?
ME 1) that's the observed half of matter being born

ANGRY BEAR 2) Why half? It is 100% based on the actual universe model.
ME 2) The other half is unobservable

ANGRY BEAR 3) Are you talking about dark matter?
ME 3) Yes, the alternative being it was all the matter and dark matter didn't manifest until black holes were involved.

Reactions: topsquark

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
I'd've let it draw a response anyway, but no problem.

Thanks for the link to the axion article. I would have missed that.

I'll persue the rest later.

-Dan

Reactions: cosmicweb
Nov 2019
Pittsburgh
Did I just figure out that quantum waves are not in spacetime(3D + Time)? But spacetime can still bend to its mass? Is the quantum realm its own dimension?
Nothing there would have a physical state.

Last edited:
Nov 2019
Pittsburgh
Black holes permanently strip matter of the ability to be observed ..to have a physical state. I bet black holes sh!t out dark matter whenever it feeds, but because the matter can't be physical anymore it doesn't fall back in.

Nov 2019
Pittsburgh
We can have a unifying theory of everything if we add a Quantum Dimension and the Physical State swapper.

Nov 2019
Pittsburgh
Spooky action at a distance can be faster than light because the Quantum Dimension doesn't use Spacetime aka General Relativity. The Quantum Dimension is all time in one moment as shown by the delayed choice quantum eraser.

Last edited:
Nov 2019
Pittsburgh
Dark Matter is a ghost of its previous physical self. That physical self is still stuck in a black hole. What is wild is that this ghost holds a variable of mass that spacetime still thinks is physical.

topsquark

Forum Staff
Apr 2008
On the dance floor, baby!
Who, exactly did you want to reply before I closed the thread?

If you want to have a conversation with yourself about stuff that's pure fantasy I know both a good set of medications and a good therapist. (I actually do, too.)

Thread closed.

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.