Aug 2018
Grown up in Holland now in Turkey

Last edited:

Pmb

PHF Hall of Fame
Apr 2009
Boston's North Shore
My Thoughts are:

Back in 2013 december i saw anaimingof Einstein en wanted to know more of him. I saw/thought that no one understood his equation E=mc2.
Wrong. Physicists understand it quite well.

It"s his mark. He did not get the attention he wanted for almost 2 years.
That's wrong. He wrote it down in his first paper on the subject in 1905 as well as other places. You may simply be confused by the terminology or what letters were used to express energy etc.

So afterwards you could also understand Garivational forces and more.
I understand if quite well, thank you.

If you wish to read about relativity see:
Special Relativity
General Relativity

Reactions: 1 person
Aug 2010
Also, it is well known that the gravitational force exerted by an object is not at all dependent on any rotation.

(To avoid confusion, the measured weight of an object on the surface of the earth will be slightly reduced by the "centrifugal force" due to the rotation of the earth- but that is not the gravitational force.)

Reactions: 1 person

Pmb

PHF Hall of Fame
Apr 2009
Boston's North Shore
Aug 2018
Wrong. Physicists understand it quite well.

That's wrong. He wrote it down in his first paper on the subject in 1905 as well as other places. You may simply be confused by the terminology or what letters were used to express energy etc.

I understand if quite well, thank you.

If you wish to read about relativity see:
Special Relativity
General Relativity
Others said the same as you did so i learned more physics and tried to understand his first essay. Others said: "he wrote it on his first essay". Even if you do not understand any physics anyone could search for his first essay and look in it. I did look into all his essays and tried to understand his first essay. He never wrote E=mc2 on any of his essays in "der analen der physcis"

Further on i said that he describes 2 bodys in an closed system. One in motion that gives the energy of and the other one is in REST (for kinetic energy an object has to be in motion) that absorbes the given of energy. It"s about innertia/tragheit (ist der tragheit eines korpers von seinem energieeinhalt abhangig/does the innertia of an boddy depent on his energyintake")

Aug 2018
Also, it is well known that the gravitational force exerted by an object is not at all dependent on any rotation.

(To avoid confusion, the measured weight of an object on the surface of the earth will be slightly reduced by the "centrifugal force" due to the rotation of the earth- but that is not the gravitational force.)
i will explain something.

we have mass. that means the amount of particles in matter. Seen as weight in kinetic energy for example.

we have density/pro. The density of particles get a weight due to an Gravitaional force. Say density of the mass in matter,

So there is a pull and this is due to an (gravitaional)force.

So what causes this pull/force? i said mw=f .

The mass of an body and it's rotationspeed on it's axe, is equal to it's gravitational force.

For example, a rock has no pull. When it SPINNS (time in space=(time INside our atmophere for us organism. We experience real time (the moment that passes) in slowmotion to oppositte time AND space and speed is related to our experience of time. Manny organism experience time different than each other but this in not important now. birds for example do not bumb to each other at high speed because they focus more, life the moment in more slowmotion than say us.) In vacum, it will create an pull. It will pull the outside of our atmosphere.

Aug 2018
The Sun it's Gravitational force for example. It spinns at a higher rate than we can see or where awared of

(it needed quantumlogic to understand time in(side our atmophere for us organism) space. speed is related to our experience of time=the moment that passes. we experience real time in slowmotion so the rate of slowmotion of time is equal to our experience of speed)

and pulls all and itself towards. in the end it will be ripped apart and that is a supernova.

i understood time IN space back in may 2014. it is my greatest discoverry.