1,2,3D space

Mar 2019
cosmos
Seems that this old pig likes this guy (Gatheringknowledge) who has courage. Perhaps he is the one who will ignite the next torch after Professor Woodpecker and this old pig. But as a young boy, you should not 急于求成. Try to understand what the Chinese characters in this thread mean (my first language is not English. Sometimes I really don't know how to say something exactly in English. This old pig hope that it does not hurt your feeling). And watch carefully what this thread talking step by step.
Most important you should be loyal to the lady nomatter how fat she is and even got stranded at the door.

Attachments

Reactions: GatheringKnowledge
Aug 2018
Neural Network of the Universe
But as a young boy, you should not 急于求成. Try to understand what the Chinese characters in this thread mean (my first language is not English. Sometimes I really don't know how to say something exactly in English.
Ahh the famous "you shall not..." way of convincing someone, to do something. Sadly, this won't work this time, as I don't need to be convinced to make something, what I shouldn't dare to :)

Most important you should be loyal to the lady nomatter how fat she is and even got stranded at the door.
But only, if she deserves my loyalty - and I'm not talking about being fat...

BTW. english isn't my native language either - ale lepiej nie próbuj sobie tłumaczyć tego, co napisałem tutaj tymi śmiesznymi literkami...

Jun 2016
England
I think the fat lady and the door have become a hopelessly entangled system,
Perhaps they should no longer be viewed as individual entities
(until the fire-brigade have succeeded in dis-entangling them again).;)

Reactions: neila9876
Mar 2019
cosmos
Actually, the concept of 3D space is not only limited to the distance between objects but also the object itself.

……………………………………………………..

Next, this tramp in cosmos shows up the simplest and most basic equation in cosmos. (Pay attention please, I just move relevant information from other threads here and make a brief and systematic introduction.)

有请 the mass space equation: L’ ∝ 1 / M. It’s an equation hidden in SR for one century. (Detailed derivation see the thread “balloon vs SR” in the Relativity column. It can be considered as the derivation from the macroscopic angle.) It demonstrates the basic property of 3D space.

What amazing mostly in the experience of rabbit htam9876’s digging his “eccentric” hole might be that the derivation from the microscopic angle, concerning such complicated course of modeling, charge, SR, particle physics, QM, the result is the same simple: the radius of basic particle r ∝ 1 / M. It demonstrates the basic property of 3D space does not change in microscopic scale. (Relevant details please see those early threads of rabbit htam9876 in the philosophy column. Of course, I have made the course of derivation a bit more explicit now, but I will not post it here.)

Watch the equation in counter way, we can see that so many sophisticated things built on the basic property of 3D space.

According to the mass space equation, it seems not appropriate to say that there must be a minimum value for 3D space theorectially.

…………………………………………………….

Rabbit htam9876 @ neila9876:

Don’t pull me casually to your thread and play without grass, please. I am tired. Poopoo…

Attachments

Mar 2019
cosmos
@Woody:
This old pig hopes that the fat lady will not consider herself a mass point again.

Mar 2019
cosmos
他江门黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班再全世界打靶。

Mar 2019
cosmos
An idea should not be just empty conjecture. An equation should not be just math game. It should have real physical meaning. That's why I tried to use the mass space equation to explain the u Hydrogen phenominon (in the philosophy column) as well as the generation and the flipping of magnetic poles of geomagnetism (in the Tea House of Cosmos in the lounge). It seems a feasible way, 呵呵。 I don't repeat them here. I am also considering if it can explain the "*** expulsion of *** " phenominon.
Next step:
Seems that we can't find a center on the surface of a football. why?
It's the navel which you can blow air into the ball.
Neila9876 @rabbit htam9876:
Ignore the navel, please. Assume it's an ideal spherical surface...

Attachments

Mar 2019
cosmos
I feel it more interesting to think it from the angle of physics: the number of atoms / molecules on the surface of the football is limited. But we can't find a center...
Neila9876 @ rabbit htam9876: poopoo...

Attachments