Go Back   Physics Help Forum > College/University Physics Help > Quantum Physics

Quantum Physics Quantum Physics Help Forum

Like Tree12Likes
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Sep 1st 2016, 04:42 AM   #11
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 50
Originally Posted by Zymocenosilicaphobia View Post
you are the one making the claims...

what is the formula supporting your claims about instantons?

I mean, you could use the one referring to a Yang–Mills gauge field, but how you've related it to hawking radiation defies the definition of all 3...

please show your working
I made a statement I believe can be proven given sufficient attention. I have not 'claimed' to already have proven the principal here. I believe supporting evidence might be provided by flooding a vacuum chamber with neutrinos while X-ray laser is emitted within the chamber. To achieve this conclusion has required very specific care in the details I have included to the assessment exercise I have applied.

It is Hawking radiation that is the solution to the information paradox. I have identified the current model of photon reflection as erroneous and specifically relevant to the information paradox solution. This thread represents the statement that will guide my review of such things as Yang-Mills gauge field.

As I have only identified the two factors relevant to the topic in the last couple of days I trust you understand that the exhaustive explanation will require some significant compilation effort on my part. I have obligations to my child in the morning so you must forgive my leaving this effort for a later date.

Last edited by Instantonly; Sep 1st 2016 at 05:04 AM.
Instantonly is offline  
Old Sep 1st 2016, 07:45 AM   #12
Forum Admin
 
topsquark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: On the dance floor, baby!
Posts: 2,347
Originally Posted by Instantonly View Post
I made a statement I believe can be proven given sufficient attention. I have not 'claimed' to already have proven the principal here. I believe supporting evidence might be provided by flooding a vacuum chamber with neutrinos while X-ray laser is emitted within the chamber. To achieve this conclusion has required very specific care in the details I have included to the assessment exercise I have applied.

It is Hawking radiation that is the solution to the information paradox. I have identified the current model of photon reflection as erroneous and specifically relevant to the information paradox solution. This thread represents the statement that will guide my review of such things as Yang-Mills gauge field.

As I have only identified the two factors relevant to the topic in the last couple of days I trust you understand that the exhaustive explanation will require some significant compilation effort on my part. I have obligations to my child in the morning so you must forgive my leaving this effort for a later date.
Your comments are heterodox to just about any particle mechanics that I know. Please put in some time to answer at least some of my or Zymocenosilicaphobia's questions.

Put up or shut up. If you can't explain some of this I'm closing the thread.

-Dan
Instantonly likes this.
__________________
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

See the forum rules here.
topsquark is offline  
Old Sep 1st 2016, 02:49 PM   #13
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 50
Originally Posted by topsquark View Post
Your comments are heterodox to just about any particle mechanics that I know. Please put in some time to answer at least some of my or Zymocenosilicaphobia's questions.

Put up or shut up. If you can't explain some of this I'm closing the thread.

-Dan
I intend to explain ALL of it sir. As that will take time I request that you have patience. I will also state that I am not applying for a job you have advertised so have absolutely no compulsion to answer personal questions and will ONLY address the topic and it's specifics. No formulae has ever been identified overnight so for you to assume it is within your authority to demand I produce what has always required concerted time and effort, overnight, is patently unreasonable.

I have recorded the basis of the investigation I intend to conclude here. I cannot address the question this weekend as I have my son till 5pm Sunday and my attention is his until he is back with his mother.

Thank you for your patience.

(P.S. Thank you for introducing me to the word 'heterodox'. It has a pleasing sound

Last edited by Instantonly; Sep 1st 2016 at 02:56 PM.
Instantonly is offline  
Old Sep 1st 2016, 03:00 PM   #14
Forum Admin
 
topsquark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: On the dance floor, baby!
Posts: 2,347
Originally Posted by Instantonly View Post
I intend to explain ALL of it sir. As that will take time I request that you have patience. I will also state that I am not applying for a job you have advertised so have absolutely no compulsion to answer personal questions and will ONLY address the topic and it's specifics. No formula has ever been identified overnight so for you to assume it is within your authority to demand I produce what has always required concerted time and effort, overnight, is patently unreasonable.

I have recorded the basis of the investigation I intend to conclude here. I cannot address the question this weekend as I have my son till 5pm Sunday and my attention is his until he is back with his mother.

Thank you for your patience.
Look at it this way. You are the one who has posted a large number of "facts" or "results" the are, to say the least, controversial or flat out wrong. Feel free to take any amount of time that you need but you have a number of assertions that you presumably are trying to work out more advanced results from. I think you should concentrate on some of these issues before wasting time to work out a result which is based on incorrect foundations.

Just my two cents. Do what you will.

-Dan
Instantonly likes this.
__________________
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

See the forum rules here.
topsquark is offline  
Old Sep 1st 2016, 03:07 PM   #15
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 50
Originally Posted by topsquark View Post
Look at it this way. You are the one who has posted a large number of "facts" or "results" the are, to say the least, controversial or flat out wrong. Feel free to take any amount of time that you need but you have a number of assertions that you presumably are trying to work out more advanced results from. I think you should concentrate on some of these issues before wasting time to work out a result which is based on incorrect foundations.

Just my two cents. Do what you will.

-Dan
If I might be so bold I have identified two factoids that I must now re-review ALL the accepted data in light of. The initial review I have undertaken to identify these two factoids has taken me 20 years to conclude. I do not expect the re-review to take anywhere near this long but it will require a methodical approach that I will not rush.

I am certain enough of this that it will either be immediately falsifiable or proceed to provide the conclusion of the unification of quantum and GR fields.

I am pleased to indicate that at this stage I don't believe I will be required to explore much further than the Huygen's-Fresnel Principal to illustrate my conclusions, as the fundamental constituent is the nature of polarisation.

I can also indicate that as this stems from string theory, particle physics becomes somewhat cumbersome a discipline to provide detail from. The basis of this direction implies that there are 3 fundamental strings, photon/electron/proton+neutron/neutrino+graviton/gravitrino.
topsquark likes this.

Last edited by Instantonly; Sep 1st 2016 at 06:47 PM.
Instantonly is offline  
Old Sep 1st 2016, 10:32 PM   #16
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 50
*Statement Summary*

Let Out-Falling Hawking Photon = Vacuum Maximum Polarisation Expression (Omega) Black Body Radiation

Let c = Vacuum Mean / Hawking-Susskind Polarisation Termination

Let 'spin' = Degree of vacuum engagement

Let polarisation = Vacuum delay - Instanton moment

Let 'uncertainty' = Vacuum Delay Principal-(Conservation of Uncertainty Principal? nah :P)

END STATEMENT

Personal Anecdote

Aside from warning that I suspect there is a somewhat tangible wormhole between the core of fusing stars and the EH of it's galaxies CBH, I doubt I will supply further detail unless it is enquired of me by the appropriate scholastic authoritah's. I will give that further consideration but only till Sunday night.

Last edited by Instantonly; Sep 2nd 2016 at 07:11 AM.
Instantonly is offline  
Old Sep 2nd 2016, 12:55 AM   #17
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 50
That is some suss kind of photon if it is hawking about.......
Instantonly is offline  
Old Sep 2nd 2016, 07:23 AM   #18
Forum Admin
 
topsquark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: On the dance floor, baby!
Posts: 2,347
Originally Posted by Instantonly View Post
*Statement Summary*

Let Out-Falling Hawking Photon = Vacuum Maximum Polarisation Expression (Omega) Black Body Radiation

Let c = Vacuum Mean / Hawking-Susskind Polarisation Termination

Let 'spin' = Degree of vacuum engagement

Let polarisation = Vacuum delay - Instanton moment

Let 'uncertainty' = Vacuum Delay Principal-(Conservation of Uncertainty Principal? nah :P)

END STATEMENT

Personal Anecdote

Aside from warning that I suspect there is a somewhat tangible wormhole between the core of fusing stars and the EH of it's galaxies CBH, I doubt I will supply further detail unless it is enquired of me by the appropriate scholastic authoritah's. I will give that further consideration but only till Sunday night.
Another bunch of statements that are confusing with no explanation.

Thread closed.

-Dan
Instantonly likes this.
__________________
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

See the forum rules here.
topsquark is offline  
Closed Thread

  Physics Help Forum > College/University Physics Help > Quantum Physics

Tags
er=epr, erepr, information, information paradox, paradox, photon reflection, solution



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Physics Forum Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Conservation of information? What is it? kiwiheretic General Physics 0 Mar 29th 2016 02:01 PM
Do I have enough information to solve this? aflowernamedyou Kinematics and Dynamics 1 Sep 4th 2012 01:56 AM
Useful information topic of multiple sources. Paul46 Advanced Waves and Sound 4 Oct 7th 2009 12:03 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed